Steel decking is a permanent structural formwork used in the construction of suspended concrete slabs. Pecaform is a sacrificial formwork used mainly in in-ground applications.
- Reinforcing Bar
- Reinforcing Mesh
- Mining Products
- Fencing Products
Lysaght Bondek profiled steel decking is a highly efficient, versatile and robust formwork, reinforcement and ceiling system for concrete slabs. It is profile steel sheeting widely accepted by the building and construction industry, and offers efficiency and speed of construction.
- Rollformed from 100% Australian DECKFORM steel manufactured by BlueScope Steel
- Excellent spanning capacities for greater strength and less deflection
- Acts as permanent formwork with minimal propping and no stripping of formwork is required
- Works as composite slab saving on concrete and reinforcement costs
- 590mm-wide cover with ribs at 200mm centres creating a safe working platform with slip-resistant embossments
Stramit Condeck HP composite decking is the ideal structural decking for concrete or steel-framed structures. The ribs of the profile are fully enclosed in concrete, giving the advantages of a solid slab, plus the savings of a composite slab. There are no voids to compromise thermal performance.
- Usually no need for positive reinforcement
- Often no need for fire emergency reinforcement
- Two-hour fire rating on 120mm slab
- Better end span performance with Stramit Condeck Plus accessory
- 300mm cover for ease of handling
Pecaform is a flexible and versatile form-working material perfect for those radius specifications. The strength and versatility of Pecaform makes it the natural choice for applications such as ground beams, footings and bases, pile caps, construction joints (stop ends), special shapes or curves, void formation, ribbed and waffle slabs, penetrations, recesses, temporary fencing and safety screens.
- Pecaform is sacrificial. You can just set and forget!
- Pecaform is flat-sheet wire mesh with a heat-shrunk layer of polyethylene applied to both sides
- Strong, lightweight and durable
- Can be site-fabricated as required, or pre-formed prior to delivery
- Pecaform is easy to install
Find us Australia wide