ARC’s Polythene Building Film provides a moisture barrier when used in slab on ground construction.
- Reinforcing Bar
- Reinforcing Mesh
- Mining Products
- Fencing Products
ARC's black and orange polythene is manufactured and tested to the highest standards, with good mechanical strength, consistent quality and a resistance to puncture and perforation. Polythene used is made especially for the Australian building industry and conforms to Australian Standards AS2870, AS4347.6 and AS1326.
· Available in high and medium impact
· Provides a moisture and vapour barrier for use with slab on ground construction
· Available in a range of thicknesses and roll sizes
· Can be used as a concrete underlay and as a curing blanket
· Resists attacks by acid or alkaline soils and does not deteriorate when it comes in contact with water
· Used as a curing blanket, it assists in controlling the curing process by preventing the escape of heat and moisture
Find us Australia wide