High quality steel mesh, formed from electrically welded, smooth steel wire. ARC Weldmesh has a huge number of applications across many industries
- Construction industry: safety panels, shade mesh screens, lift-well screens, scaffolding safety screens, security and safety enclosures
- Civil construction: fencing, material containers
- Municipal use: rubbish containers, sports training enclosures, fencing, seating, security screens, safety screens
- Warehousing and storage: racking and shelving, security enclosures, safety screens
- Domestic: fencing, animal enclosures, trailer cages, wine racks, pot plant stands, compost or rubbish bins, tool tidy racks
- Manufacturing: safety guards, shelving, security and safety enclosures or screens, tool storage
- Shopfitting: hanging racks, support stands, shelving
- Nursery use: shelving and racking, pot supports, plant containers, tree guards.
Weldmesh is available in:
- Sheets or rolls of different sizes
- Wire diameters ranging from 2.5mm to 5.6mm
- Plain (bright) wire, galvanised or LifeMax finishes
- Square and rectangular aperture (opening) shapes
- Various aperture sizes from 25mm to 100mm
LifeMax is a special protective coating of zinc/aluminium alloy, designed to enhance the working life of steel wire. LifeMax gives protection against salt spray, pesticides,
insecticides and fertilisers and has a long lasting smooth surface. Click here for details.
Working with Weldmesh
- Weldmesh can be cut, bent, wired together and welded.
- Sheets can be cut to size or made to order to meet your needs
- All Weldmesh products are manufactured to a high quality standard in facilities with ISO 9001 accreditation.
- Cut and straightened wire products are also available in a variety of sizes, material and surface finishes.
Availability of standard products may vary according to geography and minimum order quantities may apply for customised products, contact your local ARC branch or representative for more details.