Introducing a major breakthrough from the people who brought you the original MINEMESH®. High-tensile SENTINEL® Coal MINEMESH® harnesses groundbreaking steel technology backed by 25 years of experience in strata control and ground support mesh solutions.
Manufactured from quality Australian steel, this new technology is exclusive to SENTINEL® Coal. The product is manufactured using a proprietary high-tensile process, patented worldwide.
What’s the difference?
With wire strength that is 50% greater, allowing a mass reduction of 25 – 30 %, SENTINEL® Coal offers
equivalent performance and strength to standard MINEMESH® with significantly reduced mass.
SENTINEL® Coal is Australian made and has key benefits compared with standard MINEMESH®
Smaller wire diameter allowing more sheets per pack, more sheets per truck and more sheets per pod.
Better productivity through:
- Fewer product movements both above and below ground, with a 25% reduction in transport cycles
- 25% fewer truck movements for delivery of mesh
- More sheets per load of mesh to the mine face, resulting in a faster development rate and reduced delays
- Reduced storage space above and below ground
- Improved ergonomics, as a direct result of being 25 – 30 % lighter
Environmental sustainability – SENTINEL® Coal delivers up to 25% reduction in carbon emissions in the manufacturing process.
|Double Wire Strap||Mesh||Length (m)||Width (m)|
|Light||L||4||4||4 – 5.5||0.6 -2|